MOre reasons why jpar
- 100% Commission with a Low Transaction Fee
- Capped, Full-Service Brokerage
- Best-in-Class Technology, Lead Gen, Marketing, & Support
- Brick and Mortar Offices in Premier Locations
- Productivity Standard to Fuel Success
- Industry-Leading Tech Platform, B.O.S.S.S.®
- kvCORE, Innovative Mobile App, Sure Sale Platform, & Knock Partnership*
- Buyside, Opcity, and Referral Network
- JPAR Ad Management for Buyer and Seller Leads*
- Best-in-Class CRM and Agent Sites
- 100+ Free Monthly Trainings
- Group & One-on-One Coaching
- B.A.N.K Code Assessment & Training
- David Knox Video Library & the Real Estate Playbook
- Mentorship, Exclusive Events, & More!
- Offices in Premier Locations
- Fully furnished & Stocked for your Comfort
- Free Shared Workspaces & Conference/Training Spaces
- Fast & Free WiFi Internet
- Private Office Space for Lease*
- Design Services to Assist with Branding*
- Digital & Social Property Syndication
- Digital & Print Marketing Platforms
- JPAR Shop for Swag & Apparel
- Preferred & Discounted Vendors
- Broker Support 7 Days per Week
- Compliance Review & CDA Issuance
- Expedient Responses & Resolutions
- Onboarding & Agent Success Managers*
- Dedicated Staff & In-House Specialists
- Health Care Plans
- Investment Opportunities*
- Team-Friendly Structure
- Additional Income Through Mentorship*
- Exclusive & Innovative Products
- In Over 60 Locations with Over 3,500 Agents
- 200 Agents Join Every Month
- Offices Servicing 23 States
- Fastest-Growing 100% Commission Brokerage & Franchise (REAL TRENDS)
- Growing National Network of Top-Producing Agents
* Some benefits & fees vary between locations.
"My reasons for
In the fall of 2019 I obtained my real estate license. This was a complete career change and a leap of faith. If I am being honest, I didn’t shop around for brokerages. I was invited to a JPAR awards ceremony by an agent that was already a part of the company. He asked me to come to really see the culture and the people that make the company. That was the moment that I realized this is where I wanted to be. I started attending trainings, lunch and learns and anything I could to gain the knowledge I needed to be successful. Being present and involved really helped me get to know the other agents and feel like I was part of the company...and as a new agent it is hard to not feel like an outsider. They welcomed me with open arms and other agents even gave their time to help me outside of our group trainings. In January 2020, I decided to join the JWRE Team. I am not from this area and after 3 months in the business, I quickly realized I needed a push that was bigger than myself. Joining the JWRE Team really changed my life and I have learned more than I ever could as an independent agent. I now have a book of business that has allowed me to work towards my personal and professional goals. For the first time in my life, I feel like I am fulfilling my purpose. I am held accountable by my team and I feel a sense of purpose to help new team members. I know what it is like to be new and I don’t want anyone to struggle because the results will come. You just have to be surrounded by the right people that want to help you succeed.
Amber Beaver, REALTOR®
What Real Estate Brokerage Should I Join?
How does JPAR Coast & County, Alabama's fastest-growing 100% real estate brokerage, stack up... To the newly released Inman News handbook on choosing a new brokerage?
Here is what agent can expect from their partnership with our JPAR Real Estate franchise:
- Industry Leading Agent Compensation Model
- Free Leads & New Business Expansion Training
- Industry-Leading Tech Tools: Buyer + Seller
- The Best Real Estate Agent Training in Alabama
- A Collaborative "No Agent Left Behind" Culture
Birmingham Realtors Moving to JPAR Real Estate
Switching brokerages can be scary. Listen in as Susan Bennett explains why she took the leap to JPAR Coast & County in Birmingham, AL. For her, it was all about the tools, the training, and the profitability model.
Why Andrew Carver Chose JPAR Real Estate
For veteran real estate agents, like Andrew Carver, the path to JPAR is math. What they're paying into their traditional brokerage model doesn't meet or exceed their expectations of return on that investment. At the end o the day, its an investment into a brand that does not serve them as business owners. At JPAR, you're given training, systems, technology to earn more, and our model lets you keep more. The more you keep, the more you can invest. The more you invest, the more wealth you build.
Why did Deborah Mann Join JPAR Real Estate in Mobile AL?
Deborah Mann was a thriving member of one of the most accomplished brand name brokerages in Mobile, Alabama, so why the sudden move to JPAR Coast & County?
She was in search of two components of our model that filled two very pressing needs in her real estate business: pipeline building tools and profit.